Human rights organisations have welcomed the European Court of Human Rights’ ruling preventing Switzerland from returning asylum-seeking family to Italy without reception guarantees.
- Tuesday, 11 November 2014 13:44
- Monday, 10 November 2014 07:31
UN human rights expert has urged States to take concrete steps to eradicate racism from sports.
- Friday, 07 November 2014 14:38
World Health Organisation (WHO) has launched a new protocol for safe and dignified burial of people who die from Ebola virus disease.
- Thursday, 06 November 2014 15:06
The government of Italy has decided to allow 15,000 foreigners to come here for apprenticeship and internship programs.
- Wednesday, 05 November 2014 12:38
Italian MEP Cécile Kyenge has described Northern League as a “racist party” whose leaders continuously promote fear.
- MEPs condemn crackdown on irregular migrants, ask Italy to present results of “Mos Maiorum”
- Letting migrants die at sea can never be a good deterrence, says UN human rights expert
- EU search-and-rescue operation needed to replace Mare Nostrum
- Initiate infringement procedure against Italy for using force against migrants, Spinelli tells EC