Polish MEP Janusz Korwin-Mikke caused outrage in the European Parliament yesterday by repeatedly using the "N word" during a plenary debate on youth unemployment.
- Thursday, 17 July 2014 08:52
- Wednesday, 16 July 2014 12:53
Italian Council for Refugees has launched a short film competition on the right to asylum.
Jean-Claude Juncker elected President of European Commission, calls for “strong common asylum policy”
- Tuesday, 15 July 2014 15:29
The European Parliament has today elected Jean-Claude Juncker as President of the European Commission.
- Monday, 14 July 2014 12:46
Piero Fassino, President of the National Association of Italian Municipalities (ANCI) has appealed to European countries to help Italy manage the unprecedented influx of refugees.
- Thursday, 10 July 2014 17:59
United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR) has urged States to provide refugees “legal alternatives to dangerous sea journeys.”
- Amnesty International slams EU migration policies, says Fortress Europe puts lives at risk
- Job Vacancy: British Consulate in Milan recruiting Project Officer Milan Expo 2015
- IOM launches social media campaign to highlight positive impact of migration
- Europe must act now to prevent more tragedies in Mediterranean, says Gianni Pittella