European Commission against Racism and Intolerance (ECRI) has called for timely action against extremist organisations that promote racism to avoid an escalation of violence and related criminal activities.
- Friday, 18 July 2014 12:50
- Friday, 18 July 2014 00:00
Ban Ki-moon, Secretary-General of the United Nations has urged all to celebrate Nelson Mandela International Day by helping to address real problems in their communities.
- Thursday, 17 July 2014 10:26
European Parliament has today passed a resolution calling for immediate and unconditional release of abducted schoolgirls in Nigeria.
- Thursday, 17 July 2014 08:52
Polish MEP Janusz Korwin-Mikke caused outrage in the European Parliament yesterday by repeatedly using the "N word" during a plenary debate on youth unemployment.
- Wednesday, 16 July 2014 12:53
Italian Council for Refugees has launched a short film competition on the right to asylum.
- Jean-Claude Juncker elected President of European Commission, calls for “strong common asylum policy”
- Piero Fassino: Europe must help Italy handle unprecedented influx of refugees
- UNHCR: Provide refugees “legal alternatives to dangerous sea journeys”
- Amnesty International slams EU migration policies, says Fortress Europe puts lives at risk