Comrade Sunny Ofehe, the Founder and President of the Hope for Niger Delta Campaign (HNDC) has launched a new motivational blog where he uses his life experiences to offer tips on how to solve every day problems.
- Friday, 19 April 2013 09:35
- Wednesday, 17 April 2013 17:24
When it comes to getting cheated on, men may be much more forgiving than previously thought - the largest survey ever of husbands who have been cheated on shows.
Querying over 1,500 "cuckolded" males online, the survey asked the question "Do you still love your wife, even after she had the affair?" Shockingly, more than 71% of men polled answered "yes" to that question.
- Tuesday, 09 April 2013 08:36
Men are almost as likely as women to want children, and they feel more isolated, depressed, angry and sad than women if they don’t have them, a new study has revealed.
The research, recently presented at the British Sociological Association annual conference in London, also showed that cultural and family expectations were among the main influences on men’s wish to have children.
- Monday, 08 April 2013 00:00
- 200g black eye beans
- 2 medium onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 green/red chilli (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- A bunch of coriander leaves (cilantro/dhania)
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- Oil for deep frying
1. Soak the beans overnight in hot water.
2. Drain it of all excess water. In a blender, add the now drained beans and then all ingredients. BLEND together. Do it all at once if you have a powerful blender and if not do it in little batches.
3. Add a little bit of water if your blender can’t blend dry ingredients because it might give you a hard time.
4. Heat the oil over medium heat.
5. Shape the mixture into small balls.
6. Deep fry in the hot oil, turning to brown evenly on both sides.
7. Drain on self-absorbent paper.
- Friday, 05 April 2013 00:44
- 1 cup dried pinto beans; soaked overnight and boiled
- 3 Cloves garlic; peeled and minced
- 2 inch ginger; peeled and grated